Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My prediction: a big night for Obama

I think this is going to be a big night for Obama. He may well win in Connecticut, Georgia, Alabama, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Utah, Delaware, Alaska, and North Dakota. I think that will make him the new front-runner, but that Democrats will not decide their nominee until the convention.

I am going to have more to say about this as the months go on, but both Clinton and Obama are absolutely the wrong way to go this year. On the most important issue of our time, winning the war, they are not committed to winning, and have a hard time even identifying the enemy, Islamic extremism.

UPDATE: Well my only incorrect prediction was Massachusetts, which Clinton won. It still appears that Clinton is the front-runner, but this may not be decided until the convention.

No comments: